Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CHRISTMAS: PART 2

We go to the movies and eat obscene amounts of popcorn-- the most constant tradition in my family.

My mom gives me a glittery thong.

Then we decide we also need to rent a movie. After much searching for the right one, my dad storms out of the video rental store because they asked him to pay late fees. (the usual).

My sis offers to do the dinner dishes, then hits her leg on the table and pretends to be injured to avoid the task.

Hanson Christmas is playing, and it’s sadly the only Christmas music I think I can bear. My little sister claims that she looks just like Zac Hanson, and simultaneously as my mom insists, “it’s not true,” I shriek, “it’s true!”

We sisters decide that we will dress up as Hanson next Halloween, and my mom informs us that she had the same idea in the heyday of Hanson and admits that my sister is a deadringer.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.s9.com/images/portraits/12854_Hanson-Zac.jpg

    ReplyDelete