Thursday, February 26, 2009

STALKED BY MEATLOAF

It all started with some meatloaf muffins at Wheatsville. Sounds gross, right? They looked disgusting. Even an old lady next to me agreed, and I thought old ladies worshiped meatloaf.

Then I started noticing meatloaf on menus here or there... No reason to panic.

There was stuffed meatloaf on the menu at Freddie's Place, and I'm thinking "Okay meatloaf, you're taking it a little far now."

Yesterday when I went to lunch with my sister, the only special was meatloaf. I like to think I'm frugal, so I usually go for specials. The prices on all the other menu items were absurd, but I didn't want to let meatloaf win.

Today I was at work, and the TV was blaring some show on meatloaf. I was hungover and the adjectives being used made me want to vom.

I'm thinking, "Damnit, meatloaf, what do you want from me? Why are you following me? I used to have neutral feelings for you. I've even defended you when others said you were vile. Now you're really pushing your luck."

If I find a chuck of meatloaf sitting on my bed later, I'm going to punch it in the face.

1 comment:

  1. as i read this:

    "Damnit, meatloaf, what do you want from me? Why are you following me? I used to have neutral feelings for you. I've even defended you when others said you were vile. Now you're really pushing your luck."

    I had a voiceover of you in my head and it made me LOL

    ReplyDelete